Creating a culture of diversity with the inclusion and embracement of people with disabilities in the workplace. Let us facilitate and support your goals for the integration of people living with disabilities within their organisation.
- Develop processes that will create a safe environment for employees to disclose disabilities
- Educate line managers with regards to reasonable accommodation
- Staff awareness and sensitization workshops
- Align policies, procedures and practices for an inclusive workplace
Defined as the process of identifying, researching, generating, and networking with potential job candidates in order to convert individuals into job applicants. The broader objective being to generate a consistent flow of highly skilled applicants. Our services include:
- Conducting a talent needs analysis based on the business growth requirements.
- Drafting of job descriptions
- Creating a strategy to attract and engage the best-fit talent pool
- Implementing recruitment processes to ensure excellent candidate experience for your brand
- Sourcing of best-fit candidates for permanent, project-based or contractual assignments.
As organisations evolve and grow, your teams must be developed to support this growth. We will assist you creating the capacity, competencies and flexibility needed to support the business goals. Talent development is a key driver to attract, retain and engage key performers.
- Developing your leaders – Our coaches provide the support and guidance needed to develop your leaders to be successful in their roles.
- Team dynamics – building and strengthening of teams to achieve team objectives through interactive programmes.
- Organisational effectiveness – employees work better when they recognize how their job adds value to the team and company. We assist with engagement initiatives to increase employee retention and productivity.
With the ever-changing working environment, it is vital to have the correct strategic focus to ensure you have the right talent for today and tomorrow. Our team has expertise in:
- Workforce Planning – Having the people with the right skills in the right place at the right time. Our process of analyzing, forecasting and planning of supply and demand, as well as assessing the gaps and interventions required to meet the workforce objectives.
- Future Skills Profile – Understand the future skills needs and identify where the skills and capabilities gaps exist and develop plans to mitigate the skills risk.
- Talent Mapping – Charting of individuals skills and abilities, together with performance and potential and then matching these to the Organisational talent requirements.
- Succession Planning – Identifying and developing of employees to be successful in their future roles.
- Career Development Planning – Equipping employees with the tools to manage their personal development, work-life balance and current work commitments.
The costs associated with employee turnover are increasingly high – as much as 2.5 times the employee’s salary and even higher for leadership roles and this does not even account for the indirect costs such as lower productivity.
Your retention strategy is aimed at reducing employee turnover and increasing employee engagement over longer term periods. We assist you by:
- Analysis of talent retention drivers
- Analysis of exit interviews
- Company Culture
- Leadership coaching
Often, this process is neglected. Yet, it is a vital part of the employee life cycle and leaves a lasting impression on an ambassador for your organisation.
We can provide guidance on the following:
- Best exit strategy of each type of termination
- Design the exit interview, analysis and reporting thereon
- Retirement related planning